Seller Service Pledge
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21 office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following 21 services:
1. Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and as successful as possible.
2. Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright.
3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
5. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and training to best serve you.
7. Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss with you comments received about your property.
8. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions.
9. Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
10. Use a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an appropriate listing price to
sell your home and get the value you deserve.
11. Review various financing alternatives.
12. Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
13. Place the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject tolocal ordinances.
14. Subject to meeting the requirements of the Century21.com website, provide worldwide exposure for your property on the Internet by posting your property on Century21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month.*
15. Explain local real estate procedures and regulations.
16. Show your property to buyers.
17. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System of thousands of offices to expose your property to potential buyers referred to my office.
18. Utilize the vast and powerful resources of the CENTURY 21 System to get you the results you deserve, including leveraginga Network of 7,800 offices and 143,000 agents worldwide.
19. Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior to any acceptance.
20. Upon acceptance of an offer to you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
21. Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another office in another location.